Are You Striving or Thriving?
I love to see the people I am working with begin to understand the innate power that exists within them to manifest their reality.
When someone goes from attracting their life circumstances by chance to understanding that they can attract their life circumstances by design, their life often begins to move forward in a positive direction.
When a person begins to use their power to direct their lives, they usually fall into one of two categories.
They either become a Striver or a Thriver.
Both Strivers and Thrivers have a basic knowledge and understanding of how they can align their thoughts and actions to create their reality.
But…the difference between the two groups rests in their foundational beliefs about their innate worthiness to receive the blessings of the unlimited resources found in source energy.
If you are striving…
- You have a determined but fearful energy
- You work too hard for too many hours
- Your relationships and health are secondary and separate from your financial goals
- You compare yourself to others
- Your goal is an ever-moving target of perfection
- You may use words like “sales, competition, push through, sacrifice, dominate”
- You hold tightly to your goals with clenched fists and fear that it might all be taken away from you
- Your metrics for success are based solely on numbers
When you are striving, you are running on your own power.
You believe that you are the single determining factor of your success. You believe that success is difficult to achieve but with an “all in” effort you can make it happen.
You view time and money as limited resources.
Strivers are often difficult to be around because they carry an intense and often chaotic energy with them.
They assume that people and circumstances are working against them and they need to fight for every inch.
If you are thriving…
- You have a determined and trusting energy
- You maintain work/life balance and have seasons of busyness and seasons of rest
- You see your health and relationships as a part of your total wealth and invest in them as much as you invest in your business
- You compare yourself only to yourself to determine if you are moving forward
- You use words like “purpose, service, contribution”
- You hold your goals in an open hand and have an inner knowing and trust everything will unfold as it should
- You are focused but unhurried and understand the journey is just as important as the end result
Thrivers align themselves inflow and move with their circumstances, not against them.
They connect regularly with a source to help them reset and realign.
It’s not that everything is always 100% sunshine and rainbows, but
Thrivers expect good things to happen to them.
They assume that people and circumstances are working for and with them and they know that there is always enough resources, money and time for everyone.
So… are you a Striver or a Thriver?
One of my greatest joys is helping people leave the world of striving and truly begin to thrive.
Thrivers foundational beliefs are based on the following truths. Once these become a part of you, you will move more easily into flow and abundance.
Repeat them daily until they become comfortable and a part of you.
It is in my divine right to be spiritual and prosperous
I am 100% worthy to thrive
I am positive and empowered to create the life I desire
I feel peace and joy in allowing more abundance to flow to me
I release myself from judgment and perfection
Moving from striving to thriving is a life-changing shift that can lead you to an abundant life beyond what you can ask or imagine.
Step into truth. Step into the flow and watch your world change.
If you found this article helpful, I can show you how to shake off everything that has been stopping you from fulfilling your life’s purpose.
Let me help you release your subconscious fears and experience life to its fullest.